variable speed drive ATV310 - 7.5 kW - 10 hp - 380...460 V - 3 phase. Label: Altivar Easy 310 - range of product: Altivar Easy 310 - network number of phases: three phase - [Us] rated supply voltage: 380...460 V - 15...10 % - motor power kW: 7.5 kW - motor power hp: 10 hp - product or component type: variable speed drive - product specific application: simple machine - assembly style: with heat sink - device short name: ATV310 - noise level: 50 dB - Range Presentation: Altivar Easy 310 drives are part of the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader.
When just enough is just right!
Fit for purpose products
- Optimized installation space: Small footprint and side by side mounting for even more cabinet space savings - Optimized time and cost: minimize installation and debugging time thanks to the Plug & Play concept, the clear identification of the power terminal and connection labels, the clear wiring diagram, the short menu design and the user-friendly interface - Service costs savings: components are designed to last for ten years, even in harsh environments - Focus on essential functions with no compromise on quality Easiness
- Easy to install: quicker and easier installation with integrated Modbus communication and the numerous, easy to identify markings - Easy to set up and use: short menu label sticking on product, and full parameter list ; can be configured in complete safety with the power off, even in its packaging, using the Multi-Loader console. ; quick start guide for immediate setup - Easy to maintain: cooling fan can be changed without any tool Robustness in any situation
- Robust design for harsh environment: air flow system and resistance to disturbed power supplies are designed to withstand even the harshest environments ; all cards are coated as standard ; can work in temperatures up to 55°C without derating ; long-life components (10 years service life) - Ever higher protection and performance for your motors: adaptability to different motors and various tough loads ; protection upstream of the drive in the event of a short-circuit on the power stage Availability
- Supported by the service of Schneider Electric, a worldwide leader in automation and control - Wide availability throughout an extensive distribution network - Range Benefits: Introducing the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader in automation.
Altivar Easy 310 drives are entry-level products that are perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets.
In other words, they answer to the following challenges: fit for purpose at affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services. - Range Application Presentation: Altivar Easy 310 drive incorporates functions that are suitable for the most common applications, including:
- Textile machine - Machine tools - Wood making machine - Material handling - Packaging and printing machines - Ceramic machine - General machine control
- Warranty extension of 2 year after expiry of standard warranty (extend before warranty invalid)