Gift a Hope! Gift a Mobiya!
Note - Entering the PAN Card details are mandatory.
This festive season, Schneider Electric is helping you to brighten up another's home.
This is a donation card powered by Sri Sri Rural Development Programme (Art of Living)
We will donate our solar lamp – Mobiya Original (against this card) on your behalf to a person/family in real need.
This is your chance to make a difference to gift a hope to a child, a light to a family!
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a donation card, not a product. No product will be shipped to you
- Expected donation will be made around 2-3 months from date of payment
- 80G certificate will be issued from the Sri Sri Rural Development Programme (SSRDP)
- Updates about the progress & impact of your donation will be shared with you by SSRDP
- All customer details are obtained only for donation purposes
- This donation is non-cancellable & non-refundable
Mobiya Original is a robust solar lantern that will provide with safe, reliable
and clean energy for lighting and USB charging needs.
Its innovative design makes it effective and also human-centric
- Made of recyclable materials which reduces carbon footprint
- Integrated LED technology that lasts longer and enhances well-being
- Easily replaceable Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery can be charged easily from a solar panel or 5 V USB port
|Maximum light output
|Maximum LED power output
|Battery: Type and size
|3.2 V, 3.4 Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate, 2000 cycles
|Solar input voltage
|4.5 V (± 10%)
|Mobile phone charging port
|5 V, 550 mA
|4-in-1 universal USB Charging Cable Adapter
|Battery Status, Battery Low and Battery charging
|-10 to 50C
|Dimension of the solar panel in mm (LBH)
|185 x 185 x 16
|IP degree of protection
|Dimension of the lamp in mm (LBH)
|158.2 x 152 x 141.7
|Gross weight in kg (with packaging)
|Net weight in kg (without packaging)
|VeraSol, SONCAP, IP65, LM79, LM80, CE and SABS (IEC Report)
|Gift a Hope! Gift a Mobiya!