Which home automation system to pick when building a smart home?
Home automation has been picking pace in recent years with maturation of technology and smart homes becoming a thing of the present rather than something that was consigned strictly to the future. Smart home brands have also evolved and have allowed retrofitting of automation technologies, making things easier for homeowners looking for smarter home solutions to go with their smart gadgets.
In today’s post, we talk about picking a beginner smart home setup that becomes the rallying point for all your smart home solutions in the future. We of course are talking about the Wiser Smart Home Packages by Schneider Electric India.
Wiser Smart Home Package Features
Schneider Electric is universally recognized and commended for innovation in both commercial and residential electrical products. Wiser Smart Home Packages by the brand offer a range of options for homeowners to pick and choose. However, the features that make the system truly a smart choice for people building a smart home are,
- Ability to convert your existing electrical and wiring system into a smart home system
- No wall breakage and need for additional wiring
- Multiple interfaces for controlling your smart home setup i.e., voice, smartphone app and the pre-existing switch mechanism
- 24x7 helpline for troubleshooting issues faced by novice users
- Option to purchase online, easy warranty cover and free installation by expert electricians
Also, here’s what you can expect when buying,
Wiser Smart Home Setup for 1BHK apartments
- Master switch for your bedroom lights and fans that allows controlling maximum 3 lights and 1 ceiling fan
- Master switch for your living room lights and fans that allows controlling maximum 3 lights and 1 ceiling fan
Wiser Smart Home Setup for 3BHK apartments
- Master switch with analog dimmer/fan controller for all three bedrooms, allowing control over maximum 3 lights and 1 ceiling fan
- Master switch with analog dimmer/fan controller for living area allowing control over maximum 3 lights and 1 ceiling fan
- Master switch with analog dimmer/fan controller for dining area allowing control over maximum 3 lights and 1 ceiling fan
- You can also upgrade the package with curtain controllers for two bedrooms or living areas
Also, while every 4-channel relay allows you to control 3 lights and 1 fan, they can also be utilized for controlling television, air-conditioners, geysers, chimneys and other home appliances.
Ready to take your pick? Visit our E-shop now to order Schneider Wiser Smart Home Packages online.